- US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November
- Analysis: that is why the Eurofighter Typhoon still has chances in Poland
- U.S. Army Soldiers receives advanced night vision equipment
- The Unknown Warrior
- Su-57 Conducted an Airstrike in Syria (?)
- A Strike in Lufthansa Blocks Flights to and from Germany
- Greek F-16s escort US B-52 bomber
- Greece also Enters the Race for the Volkswagen Plant
- In newly inked deal, F-35 price falls to $78 million a copy
- US Air Force intends to use Russian Mi-24 in exercises
Bulgaria's defence ministry said on Tuesday that it has invited Russia's United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) and Belarus' 558 Aircraft Repair Plant (ARP) to submit offers for a contract for ensuring the airworthiness of the country's Su-25 fighter-bombers.
The estimated value of the contract is 41 million levs ($24.2 million/21 million euro), the defence ministry said in a procurement notice.
The overhaul of the Su-25 ground attack aircraft is already 10 years overdue, the ministry noted.