- Defense Minister Karakachanov Signed the Contracts for the Purchase of Eight F-16s
- Bulgarian Government Has Voted on the New F-16 Fighter Contract
- Report: Graf Ignatievo AFB Air Show
- Ex-Bulgarian Finance Minister Calls Issued Domestic Debt for F-16 ‘Lost Money’
- Canadian soldier killed during parachuting training exercise in Bulgaria
- New $100 million F-35 stealth fighter jets can only fly supersonic for short bursts or it may start to ‘crack’: Pentagon report
- 29th of June : BIG AIR SHOW AT GRAF IGNATIEVO AIRBASE
- Financial problems for the overhaul of the Bulgarian Air Force Su-25s
- Bulgarian Army Day Parade 2019
- Bangladesh plane hijack: Plane forced to make an emergency landing in ‘hijack attempt’ by an armed passenger onboard
Bulgaria's defence ministry said on Tuesday that it has invited Russia's United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) and Belarus' 558 Aircraft Repair Plant (ARP) to submit offers for a contract for ensuring the airworthiness of the country's Su-25 fighter-bombers.
The estimated value of the contract is 41 million levs ($24.2 million/21 million euro), the defence ministry said in a procurement notice.
The overhaul of the Su-25 ground attack aircraft is already 10 years overdue, the ministry noted.