- US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November
- Analysis: that is why the Eurofighter Typhoon still has chances in Poland
- U.S. Army Soldiers receives advanced night vision equipment
- The Unknown Warrior
- Su-57 Conducted an Airstrike in Syria (?)
- A Strike in Lufthansa Blocks Flights to and from Germany
- Greek F-16s escort US B-52 bomber
- Greece also Enters the Race for the Volkswagen Plant
- In newly inked deal, F-35 price falls to $78 million a copy
- US Air Force intends to use Russian Mi-24 in exercises
Сп. „Клуб КРИЛЕ“, Н.Димов
U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft and Airmen assigned to the 510th Fighter Squadron, 31st Fighter Wing, Aviano Air Base, Italy, and Airmen assigned to the 435th Contingency Response Squadron, 86th Airlift Wing, Ramstein AB, Germany, are participating in the bilateral training exercise, Rapid Buzzard, with the Bulgarian air force at Graf Ignatievo AB, Bulgaria.
During the exercise, U.S. and Bulgarian air forces will conduct training enhancing our ability to rapidly deploy to remote locations and take command and control of the region.
These bilateral training exercises and deployments are designed to enhance partner interoperability, maintain joint readiness, and assure U.S. regional allies.