- Opticoelectron’s product in service of Bulgarian police and special forces
- Turkish firms associated with the production of F-35, want to move to Bulgaria
- A Tender for UAVs for the Bulgarian army
- Bulgaria: President Rumen Radev's New Year's Address archive
- Washington wanted to learn the Russian secrets and bought 21 MiG-29 fighter jets
- PM Zaev: We Will Solve the Historical Issues with Bulgaria
- Unusual intercept in NATO
- Successful testing of an upgraded infantry fighting vehicle BMP-2M at Zmeevo range
- Leaked photos show new U.S. Army super cannon in stunning detail
- State Department Reprimanded Pakistan for Misusing F-16s, Document Shows
Сп. „Клуб КРИЛЕ“, Н.Димов
U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft and Airmen assigned to the 510th Fighter Squadron, 31st Fighter Wing, Aviano Air Base, Italy, and Airmen assigned to the 435th Contingency Response Squadron, 86th Airlift Wing, Ramstein AB, Germany, are participating in the bilateral training exercise, Rapid Buzzard, with the Bulgarian air force at Graf Ignatievo AB, Bulgaria.
During the exercise, U.S. and Bulgarian air forces will conduct training enhancing our ability to rapidly deploy to remote locations and take command and control of the region.
These bilateral training exercises and deployments are designed to enhance partner interoperability, maintain joint readiness, and assure U.S. regional allies.