- US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November
- Analysis: that is why the Eurofighter Typhoon still has chances in Poland
- U.S. Army Soldiers receives advanced night vision equipment
- The Unknown Warrior
- Su-57 Conducted an Airstrike in Syria (?)
- A Strike in Lufthansa Blocks Flights to and from Germany
- Greek F-16s escort US B-52 bomber
- Greece also Enters the Race for the Volkswagen Plant
- In newly inked deal, F-35 price falls to $78 million a copy
- US Air Force intends to use Russian Mi-24 in exercises
Another deployment of B-52H Stratofortress bombers is expected to arrive at RAF Fairford (UK) within several hours.
BRIG01 flight, a formation of four B-52H Stratofortresses, reported feet wet after they left the coastline of the USA. They each took 100,000 lbs of fuel from four tankers. The aircraft belong to the 2nd Bomb Wing based at Barksdale (LA). It is expected that all Stratofortresses will arrive at Fairford.
Further details of the deployment are scarce right now. We'll keep you informed.