- TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae
- Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- GALLERY - AIR FORCE SCHOOL IN DOLNA MITROPOLIA REOPENS!
- Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
- Opticoelectron’s product in service of Bulgarian police and special forces
- Turkish firms associated with the production of F-35, want to move to Bulgaria
- A Tender for UAVs for the Bulgarian army
- Bulgaria: President Rumen Radev's New Year's Address archive
- Washington wanted to learn the Russian secrets and bought 21 MiG-29 fighter jets
- PM Zaev: We Will Solve the Historical Issues with Bulgaria
At Williamsburg International Airport (VA), a Hawker Hunter Mk58 of Airborne Tactical Advantage Company (ATAC) went of the runway after its main gear collapsed during landing. The pilot escaped the incident without any injuries.
The 1959 built aircraft, registration N344AX (construction number 41H-697429, and former Swiss Air Force J-4062) is owned by TVPX Aircraft Solutions, North Salt Lake (UT) but in use with the private aggressor company. Most probably, the Hunter will be repaired.
ATAC lost a Hunter on 12 December 2018 when registration N323AX splashed into the sea some five miles south of Honolulu’s Sand Island of the coast of Oahu (Hawaii). The pilot escaped that incident too by the use of its ejection seat.
ATAC is one of seven companies that just received a US Air Force award for 'Combat Air Force adversary' air support operations. The company flies Hunters, L-39s and Kfirs.