- TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae
- Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- GALLERY - AIR FORCE SCHOOL IN DOLNA MITROPOLIA REOPENS!
- Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
- Opticoelectron’s product in service of Bulgarian police and special forces
- Turkish firms associated with the production of F-35, want to move to Bulgaria
- A Tender for UAVs for the Bulgarian army
- Bulgaria: President Rumen Radev's New Year's Address archive
- Washington wanted to learn the Russian secrets and bought 21 MiG-29 fighter jets
- PM Zaev: We Will Solve the Historical Issues with Bulgaria
A pair of Greek F-16 fighter jets on Friday escorted a US B-52 bomber operating in Syria as they flew over Cyprus, Kathimerini understands.
The three aircraft flew within the Nicosia FIR before parting ways, as the B-52 continued its track eastbound toward Syria. The Greek fighter jets returned to base on Souda Bay in Crete.
The long-range bomber took off from RAF Fairford in Gloucestershire, England, before it was joined by the two F-16s as it entered Greek FIR over the Ionian Sea.
It wIt was not known if the flight is part of a NATO or purely American operation.