- 31st Fighter Wing executes Rapid Buzzard exercise with Bulgarian Air Force
- US, Bulgaria participate in bilateral training exercise Rapid Buzzard
- Igor Dodon Reassured President Radev that the Status of Taraclia District Won't Be Affected by the Territorial-Administrative Reform
- Mystery: Bulgarian Citizen Found Dead in Garage of the Chinese Embassy in Brussels
- Thomas Cook has entered liquidation on Sunday
- Bulgarian Air Force MiGs in joint exercise with Romania, Canada
- The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria
- The US Will Support Bulgaria’s Efforts in its Attempts to Defend its Sovereignty
- British Airways Pilots Launched a 48-Hour Strike
Bulgarian Navy representatives participated in the celebrations marking the 139th anniversary from the liberation of Bourgas, Bulgarian city and major port located on the Black Sea. The official ceremony was held on 6th February 2017 at 11:00 o'clock in front of the main building of Bourgas Municipality in Atanas Sirekov Square .
Apart from the representatives of the Navy the event also featured the participation of representatives of Bulgarian Land Forces, Bulgarian Air Force, local authorities, the orchestra of Bourgas Municipality, many citizens and guests.
The official ceremony was hosted by Capt. 1st rank Velko Velkov, Chief of HQs, Combat and Auxiliary Vessels - Naval Forces. The closing part of the program included a walking tour to the local monument of the Russian liberations.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!