- Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service
- BULGARIA CHOOSE SWEDISH GRIPEN!
- More than 1000 paradrops from C-27 and C-130 were performed in "Thracian Spring-2017"
- Hellenic Navy participates in NATO Anti-Submarine Warfare Exercise “DYNAMIC MANTA 17”
- Spring Storm 2017 amphibious operations exercise in the Black Sea
- Bulgarian Naval Academy "Vaptzarov" photo feature: Annual Conference of Adm. Boyan Mednikarov, ANSYS seminar and visit to the Naval and Auxiliary Vessels Flotilla
- Bulgaria receives responses in fighter contest - GripenC/D,ex-US AF F-16A/B and second hand Italian Eurofighter are on the table
- Bulgarian Government launches tenders for two new ships
- Photo feature: Trident Jaguar 17 Exercise in Bulgaria and Norway
- "Thracian Spring-2017" in Bulgaria
Text and photos - www.navy.mod.bg
On 7th February 2017 representatives of Bulgarian Navy participated in a special ceremony marking 117 years since the decease of national hero and revolutionary Petko voivoda.
The regional governor Mr. Stoyan Pasev, Navy Commander Rear Admiral Mitko Petev, the Navy orchestra, representatives of the local authorities and municipalities and Thracian non-government organizations, citizens and guests participated in the ceremony which was held in Varna, Bulgarian city and major port located on the Black Sea.
The event was organized by the Thracian Union bearing the name of the hero - "Captain Petko Voivoda", based in Varna.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/14 NEXT PHOTO