- The Questions Arising from the First Combat Encounter between Iran & Israel
- TO HELP NATO ALLIES GET OFF RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT, THE UNITED STATES SHOULD REVIVE DEFENSE LENDING
- Slovakia in Talks to Buy Either F-16s or Gripen Fighter Jets
- GALLERY: Patrol Ships of NATO are in Bourgas and Varna
- Russian Plane Crashes Near Moscow, Killing all 71 Aboard
- An incident with the Bulgarian Spartan military plane happened, in the course of a training maneuver on the ground at Graf Ignatievo Airport.
- The third 42, 300-ton bulk carrier ordered by Navigation Maritime Bulgare launched in Shanghai
- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
Text and photos - www.navy.mod.bg
On 7th February 2017 representatives of Bulgarian Navy participated in a special ceremony marking 117 years since the decease of national hero and revolutionary Petko voivoda.
The regional governor Mr. Stoyan Pasev, Navy Commander Rear Admiral Mitko Petev, the Navy orchestra, representatives of the local authorities and municipalities and Thracian non-government organizations, citizens and guests participated in the ceremony which was held in Varna, Bulgarian city and major port located on the Black Sea.
The event was organized by the Thracian Union bearing the name of the hero - "Captain Petko Voivoda", based in Varna.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/14 NEXT PHOTO