- U.S. Army Soldiers train with Bulgarian Special Forces
- Polish Guided Missiles for T-72 Main Battle Tank?
- Russian surface-to-air missile systems took part in recent U.S. Air Force exercise
- Trump OK’s F-16 sale to Taiwan amid China tensions
- Russian Ural Airlines plane with 234 people on board Crash-Lands in Cornfield
- Lockheed Martin awarded $99M for air-launched cruise missiles for U.S. allies
- Will Iranian F-14 Tomcats Be 's Enemy in Top Gun: Maverick?
- Bulgarian Traffic Police Started an Operation Against Speeding
- U.S. Navy’s newest aircraft carrier AAG system receives green light
- U.S. Air Force finalizes A-10’s fleet life extension project
On 19th February 2017 representatives of Bulgarian Navy participated in a special ceremony marking 144 years since the decease of national hero and revolutionary Vasil Levski.
The ceremonies were conducted in Varna and Burgas, the two biggest Bulgarian ports located on the Black Sea.
The ceremony in Varna was held in front of the monument of the national hero Vasil Levski located in the local Sea Park and featured the participation of Todor Jotov (Regional Governor), Ivan Portnich (mayor of Varna), Rear Admiral Mitko Petev (Commander, Bulgarian Navy), the Navy orchestra, former military, citizens and students. A special religious prayer dedicated to the national hero Vasil Levski was delivered by a representative of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
The ceremony in Burgas was held in front of the monument of the national hero Vasil Levski located in the local Sea Park and featured the participation of Vulcho Cholakov (Regional Governor), Dimitar Nikolov (mayor of Burgas), Flotilla Admiral Malen Chubenkov (Commander, Flotilla of Combat and Auxiliary Vessels - Bulgarian Navy), former military, citizens and students.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/18 NEXT PHOTO