- U.S. Army Soldiers train with Bulgarian Special Forces
- Polish Guided Missiles for T-72 Main Battle Tank?
- Russian surface-to-air missile systems took part in recent U.S. Air Force exercise
- Trump OK’s F-16 sale to Taiwan amid China tensions
- Russian Ural Airlines plane with 234 people on board Crash-Lands in Cornfield
- Lockheed Martin awarded $99M for air-launched cruise missiles for U.S. allies
- Will Iranian F-14 Tomcats Be 's Enemy in Top Gun: Maverick?
- Bulgarian Traffic Police Started an Operation Against Speeding
- U.S. Navy’s newest aircraft carrier AAG system receives green light
- U.S. Air Force finalizes A-10’s fleet life extension project
On 24th February 2017 Bulgarian Maritime Museum in Varna, the biggest Bulgarian port on the Black Sea will present the Exhibition "Many Paths to the Maritime History" 2017. This is a traditional exhibition organized by the museum on an annual basis. Its present edition will show to the public the latest additions to the museum collections including interesting documents and personal belongings of Bulgarian navy officers Adm. Hristo Kontrov and Capt. 1st rank Stefan Donev.