- The Questions Arising from the First Combat Encounter between Iran & Israel
- TO HELP NATO ALLIES GET OFF RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT, THE UNITED STATES SHOULD REVIVE DEFENSE LENDING
- Slovakia in Talks to Buy Either F-16s or Gripen Fighter Jets
- GALLERY: Patrol Ships of NATO are in Bourgas and Varna
- Russian Plane Crashes Near Moscow, Killing all 71 Aboard
- An incident with the Bulgarian Spartan military plane happened, in the course of a training maneuver on the ground at Graf Ignatievo Airport.
- The third 42, 300-ton bulk carrier ordered by Navigation Maritime Bulgare launched in Shanghai
- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
In the period 21st-23rd March 2017 a series of events took place in Bulgarian Naval Academy N.I.Vaptzarov located in Varna, the biggest Bulgarian port on the Black Sea. On 21st March the annual conference of Adm. Prof. Boyan Mednikarov, Chief of the Naval Academy was conducted. An ANSYS seminar and visit of the young cadets to the Naval and Auxiliary vessels flotilla took place on 22nd and 23rd March respectively. Follow the photo coverage to find out more.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/13 NEXT PHOTO