- An incident with the Bulgarian Spartan military plane happened, in the course of a training maneuver on the ground at Graf Ignatievo Airport.
- The third 42, 300-ton bulk carrier ordered by Navigation Maritime Bulgare launched in Shanghai
- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
- H145M completes first flight with HForce weapon system
- Balkan Spartan 2017 Flying Practice of Military Transport Aviation Taking Place in Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Helicopter Joins Fire-fighting Efforts in Montenegro
- Bulgaria to start talks with Sweden over Gripen purchase
- A Bulgarian AS 565MB crashed into the Black sea
A Bulgarian Navy helicopter AS 565MB crashed into the Black sea during a military exercise.
All three crew members were injured and rescued by the frigate Drazki.
The helicopter commander Captain Georgi Atanasov died later in hospital.