- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
- H145M completes first flight with HForce weapon system
- Balkan Spartan 2017 Flying Practice of Military Transport Aviation Taking Place in Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Helicopter Joins Fire-fighting Efforts in Montenegro
- Bulgaria to start talks with Sweden over Gripen purchase
- A Bulgarian AS 565MB crashed into the Black sea
- Sickening footage shows tourist kick cleaner in the face - knocking her out and breaking her jaw
- Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service
March 22, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC
U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa/U.S. 6th Fleet
Spring Storm 2017 is a Romanian-led bilateral amphibious operations exercise in the Black Sea to enhance tactical unit and staff interoperability between Romanian and U.S. naval forces.
Amphibious dock landing ship USS Carter Hall (LSD 50) and embarked Marines from the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) are participating in the Romanian-led maritime exercise Spring Storm 2017, beginning 13 March 2017 in the Black Sea. Carter Hall and the 24th MEU will work alongside Romanian maritime forces to improve interoperability and enhance our enduring relationship.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!