- BULGARIA CHOOSE SWEDISH GRIPEN!
- More than 1000 paradrops from C-27 and C-130 were performed in "Thracian Spring-2017"
- Hellenic Navy participates in NATO Anti-Submarine Warfare Exercise “DYNAMIC MANTA 17”
- Spring Storm 2017 amphibious operations exercise in the Black Sea
- Bulgarian Naval Academy "Vaptzarov" photo feature: Annual Conference of Adm. Boyan Mednikarov, ANSYS seminar and visit to the Naval and Auxiliary Vessels Flotilla
- Bulgaria receives responses in fighter contest - GripenC/D,ex-US AF F-16A/B and second hand Italian Eurofighter are on the table
- Bulgarian Government launches tenders for two new ships
- Photo feature: Trident Jaguar 17 Exercise in Bulgaria and Norway
- "Thracian Spring-2017" in Bulgaria
- BGS Priboy returns to Bulgaria after participating in the naval exercise Poseidon 2017 hosted by Romania
March 22, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC
U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa/U.S. 6th Fleet
Spring Storm 2017 is a Romanian-led bilateral amphibious operations exercise in the Black Sea to enhance tactical unit and staff interoperability between Romanian and U.S. naval forces.
Amphibious dock landing ship USS Carter Hall (LSD 50) and embarked Marines from the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) are participating in the Romanian-led maritime exercise Spring Storm 2017, beginning 13 March 2017 in the Black Sea. Carter Hall and the 24th MEU will work alongside Romanian maritime forces to improve interoperability and enhance our enduring relationship.
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!