- The Questions Arising from the First Combat Encounter between Iran & Israel
- TO HELP NATO ALLIES GET OFF RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT, THE UNITED STATES SHOULD REVIVE DEFENSE LENDING
- Slovakia in Talks to Buy Either F-16s or Gripen Fighter Jets
- GALLERY: Patrol Ships of NATO are in Bourgas and Varna
- Russian Plane Crashes Near Moscow, Killing all 71 Aboard
- An incident with the Bulgarian Spartan military plane happened, in the course of a training maneuver on the ground at Graf Ignatievo Airport.
- The third 42, 300-ton bulk carrier ordered by Navigation Maritime Bulgare launched in Shanghai
- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
March 22, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC
U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa/U.S. 6th Fleet
Spring Storm 2017 is a Romanian-led bilateral amphibious operations exercise in the Black Sea to enhance tactical unit and staff interoperability between Romanian and U.S. naval forces.
Amphibious dock landing ship USS Carter Hall (LSD 50) and embarked Marines from the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) are participating in the Romanian-led maritime exercise Spring Storm 2017, beginning 13 March 2017 in the Black Sea. Carter Hall and the 24th MEU will work alongside Romanian maritime forces to improve interoperability and enhance our enduring relationship.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!