- The Questions Arising from the First Combat Encounter between Iran & Israel
- TO HELP NATO ALLIES GET OFF RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT, THE UNITED STATES SHOULD REVIVE DEFENSE LENDING
- Slovakia in Talks to Buy Either F-16s or Gripen Fighter Jets
- GALLERY: Patrol Ships of NATO are in Bourgas and Varna
- Russian Plane Crashes Near Moscow, Killing all 71 Aboard
- An incident with the Bulgarian Spartan military plane happened, in the course of a training maneuver on the ground at Graf Ignatievo Airport.
- The third 42, 300-ton bulk carrier ordered by Navigation Maritime Bulgare launched in Shanghai
- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
Bulgaria: Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service Photo: EPA/BGNES
The Prime Minister and Defense Minister of Bulgaria Krasimir Karakachanov remains a supporter of an introduction of the compulsory military service. He said that in an interview on Nova Tv this morning to mark the military parade and the Day of the Bulgarian Army, reported Dnevnik.
“I think that the Bulgarian youth needs to be prepared and educated in the spirit of patriotism and to be ready to defense their country”, he added.
By his words, the priorities are new weapons, a modernization of the army and an increase of the military readiness.
Karakachanov comment: “I feel good in the role of Defense Minister of Bulgaria. I realize that when the celebration is over, I enter the real problems of the Bulgarian military army.”
- See more at: http://www.novinite.com/articles/180131/Karakachanov+Will+Work+For+Compulsory+Military+Service#sthash.TygghGzS.dpuf