- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
- H145M completes first flight with HForce weapon system
- Balkan Spartan 2017 Flying Practice of Military Transport Aviation Taking Place in Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Helicopter Joins Fire-fighting Efforts in Montenegro
- Bulgaria to start talks with Sweden over Gripen purchase
- A Bulgarian AS 565MB crashed into the Black sea
- Sickening footage shows tourist kick cleaner in the face - knocking her out and breaking her jaw
- Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service
Bulgaria: Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service Photo: EPA/BGNES
The Prime Minister and Defense Minister of Bulgaria Krasimir Karakachanov remains a supporter of an introduction of the compulsory military service. He said that in an interview on Nova Tv this morning to mark the military parade and the Day of the Bulgarian Army, reported Dnevnik.
“I think that the Bulgarian youth needs to be prepared and educated in the spirit of patriotism and to be ready to defense their country”, he added.
By his words, the priorities are new weapons, a modernization of the army and an increase of the military readiness.
Karakachanov comment: “I feel good in the role of Defense Minister of Bulgaria. I realize that when the celebration is over, I enter the real problems of the Bulgarian military army.”
- See more at: http://www.novinite.com/articles/180131/Karakachanov+Will+Work+For+Compulsory+Military+Service#sthash.TygghGzS.dpuf