- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
- H145M completes first flight with HForce weapon system
- Balkan Spartan 2017 Flying Practice of Military Transport Aviation Taking Place in Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Helicopter Joins Fire-fighting Efforts in Montenegro
- Bulgaria to start talks with Sweden over Gripen purchase
- A Bulgarian AS 565MB crashed into the Black sea
- Sickening footage shows tourist kick cleaner in the face - knocking her out and breaking her jaw
- Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service
This is the sickening moment a Swedish tourist is alleged to have kicked a maid in the face - breaking her jaw and knocking her unconscious.
Georg Ralph Sumberg allegedly launched his vicious assault after the hotel maid asked him in English what he wanted.
CCTV shows the 53-year-old man walking past the maid as she scrubs the floor at an upmarket hotel in Bulgaria.
They then exchange a few words before the maid appears to bend down to continue cleaning the floor.
But as she does he appears to kick her square in the face, knocking her to the ground.
He then casually walks away just as another hotel guests rushes to help the maid.
Prosecutors have released a video of the attack at the hotel in Slanchev Bryag ('Sunny Beach) resort as they appealed to keep him in custody ahead of his court date.
After the assault he just walks off
The maid was knocked unconscious and suffered a broken jaw
Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov will make a decision today as Sumberg appears in court charged with assault and hooliganism.