- 31st Fighter Wing executes Rapid Buzzard exercise with Bulgarian Air Force
- US, Bulgaria participate in bilateral training exercise Rapid Buzzard
- Igor Dodon Reassured President Radev that the Status of Taraclia District Won't Be Affected by the Territorial-Administrative Reform
- Mystery: Bulgarian Citizen Found Dead in Garage of the Chinese Embassy in Brussels
- Thomas Cook has entered liquidation on Sunday
- Bulgarian Air Force MiGs in joint exercise with Romania, Canada
- The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria
- The US Will Support Bulgaria’s Efforts in its Attempts to Defend its Sovereignty
- British Airways Pilots Launched a 48-Hour Strike
This is the sickening moment a Swedish tourist is alleged to have kicked a maid in the face - breaking her jaw and knocking her unconscious.
Georg Ralph Sumberg allegedly launched his vicious assault after the hotel maid asked him in English what he wanted.
CCTV shows the 53-year-old man walking past the maid as she scrubs the floor at an upmarket hotel in Bulgaria.
They then exchange a few words before the maid appears to bend down to continue cleaning the floor.
But as she does he appears to kick her square in the face, knocking her to the ground.
He then casually walks away just as another hotel guests rushes to help the maid.
Prosecutors have released a video of the attack at the hotel in Slanchev Bryag ('Sunny Beach) resort as they appealed to keep him in custody ahead of his court date.
After the assault he just walks off
The maid was knocked unconscious and suffered a broken jaw
Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov will make a decision today as Sumberg appears in court charged with assault and hooliganism.