- U.S. Army Soldiers train with Bulgarian Special Forces
- Polish Guided Missiles for T-72 Main Battle Tank?
- Russian surface-to-air missile systems took part in recent U.S. Air Force exercise
- Trump OK’s F-16 sale to Taiwan amid China tensions
- Russian Ural Airlines plane with 234 people on board Crash-Lands in Cornfield
- Lockheed Martin awarded $99M for air-launched cruise missiles for U.S. allies
- Will Iranian F-14 Tomcats Be 's Enemy in Top Gun: Maverick?
- Bulgarian Traffic Police Started an Operation Against Speeding
- U.S. Navy’s newest aircraft carrier AAG system receives green light
- U.S. Air Force finalizes A-10’s fleet life extension project
This is the sickening moment a Swedish tourist is alleged to have kicked a maid in the face - breaking her jaw and knocking her unconscious.
Georg Ralph Sumberg allegedly launched his vicious assault after the hotel maid asked him in English what he wanted.
CCTV shows the 53-year-old man walking past the maid as she scrubs the floor at an upmarket hotel in Bulgaria.
They then exchange a few words before the maid appears to bend down to continue cleaning the floor.
But as she does he appears to kick her square in the face, knocking her to the ground.
He then casually walks away just as another hotel guests rushes to help the maid.
Prosecutors have released a video of the attack at the hotel in Slanchev Bryag ('Sunny Beach) resort as they appealed to keep him in custody ahead of his court date.
After the assault he just walks off
The maid was knocked unconscious and suffered a broken jaw
Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov will make a decision today as Sumberg appears in court charged with assault and hooliganism.