- The Questions Arising from the First Combat Encounter between Iran & Israel
- TO HELP NATO ALLIES GET OFF RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT, THE UNITED STATES SHOULD REVIVE DEFENSE LENDING
- Slovakia in Talks to Buy Either F-16s or Gripen Fighter Jets
- GALLERY: Patrol Ships of NATO are in Bourgas and Varna
- Russian Plane Crashes Near Moscow, Killing all 71 Aboard
- An incident with the Bulgarian Spartan military plane happened, in the course of a training maneuver on the ground at Graf Ignatievo Airport.
- The third 42, 300-ton bulk carrier ordered by Navigation Maritime Bulgare launched in Shanghai
- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
Photos from Varna - Kiril Todorov, bulgarian military site Pan.bg
Three NATO ships patrolling in the Black Sea are visiting Bourgas and Varna, reports BBC.
A flagship of the Royal Navy, a Turkish mining hunter and a Romanian minesweeper are currently building one of four Alliance ships.
Last year, a part of the group was also the Bulgarian base minesweeper Shkval.
Ships engage in different exercises and operations to secure security in international waters.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/16 NEXT PHOTO