- Opticoelectron’s product in service of Bulgarian police and special forces
- Turkish firms associated with the production of F-35, want to move to Bulgaria
- A Tender for UAVs for the Bulgarian army
- Bulgaria: President Rumen Radev's New Year's Address archive
- Washington wanted to learn the Russian secrets and bought 21 MiG-29 fighter jets
- PM Zaev: We Will Solve the Historical Issues with Bulgaria
- Unusual intercept in NATO
- Successful testing of an upgraded infantry fighting vehicle BMP-2M at Zmeevo range
- Leaked photos show new U.S. Army super cannon in stunning detail
- State Department Reprimanded Pakistan for Misusing F-16s, Document Shows
The escaped prisoners in Stara Zagora are Moldovan citizens, BGNES reported.
The incident happened yesterday afternoon.
The Ministry of Justice announced that at the Stara Zagora Prison Hostel at the Stara Zagora Prison, the members of the security guards found that two prisoners had escaped by overcoming a security facility.
In full interaction with the Ministry of Interior authorities, an alarm was announced and the persons were released for a nationwide search.
Justice Minister Danail Kirilov has ordered an urgent inquiry to clarify the circumstances of the case.