- 31st Fighter Wing executes Rapid Buzzard exercise with Bulgarian Air Force
- US, Bulgaria participate in bilateral training exercise Rapid Buzzard
- Igor Dodon Reassured President Radev that the Status of Taraclia District Won't Be Affected by the Territorial-Administrative Reform
- Mystery: Bulgarian Citizen Found Dead in Garage of the Chinese Embassy in Brussels
- Thomas Cook has entered liquidation on Sunday
- Bulgarian Air Force MiGs in joint exercise with Romania, Canada
- The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria
- The US Will Support Bulgaria’s Efforts in its Attempts to Defend its Sovereignty
- British Airways Pilots Launched a 48-Hour Strike
Half of employers in Bulgaria say that most of their staff have very good digital skills, BNR reported.
Almost 20 percent of managers say that all of their employees have very good digital knowledge. Only 3 percent say they have staff with no digital culture, indicates a survey by the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry conducted among businesses and the public regarding their attitude to digitization.
Digitization in business relations has also advanced at a moderate pace. Around 60 percent of respondents say that they exchange information with their partners digitally in all activities, 35 percent use digital exchange with their counterparties in some of their activities.