- Stronger Together
- Bulgarian Navy AS365N3 Dauphin delivered
- MiG-29 Fighter Crashed in Egypt
- Purchase for five additional F-16s for Romania approved
- Rumen Radev: Protecting the Republic of North Macedonia’s Air Space Is Bulgaria’s National Duty and Responsibility
- Airbus Fired 16 Employees on Suspicion of Espionage of German Military Programs
- Sofia and Washington Will Develop a 10-Year Plan for Co-operation In the Military Sphere
- Joint Statement by President of the United States Trump and Prime Minister Borissov
- PM Borissov Meets US President Donald Trump in Washington
- M Borissov: Bulgaria's National Security Is Guaranteed only within NATO
US President Donald Trump will receive Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019 as a sign of the strong and lasting relations that exist between the two countries. This was reported by the US Embassy in Bulgaria.
"The United States and Bulgaria are allies in NATO and the president expects to discuss ways to enhance common security interests for both countries, in particular to guarantee the stability of the Black Sea region, facilitate energy diversification and counteract malicious threats that threaten sovereignty of Bulgaria, "said a White House spokesman on the visit of Boyko Borissov.
"President Trump looks forward to Prime Minister Borissov's visit and the reaffirmation of the ties that underpin our bilateral relations," he said.