- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
- H145M completes first flight with HForce weapon system
- Balkan Spartan 2017 Flying Practice of Military Transport Aviation Taking Place in Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Helicopter Joins Fire-fighting Efforts in Montenegro
- Bulgaria to start talks with Sweden over Gripen purchase
- A Bulgarian AS 565MB crashed into the Black sea
- Sickening footage shows tourist kick cleaner in the face - knocking her out and breaking her jaw
- Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service
On 15th March 2017 Bulgarian Navy minesweeper BGS Priboy under the command of Capt. III rank Hristo Ginev returned to Burgas Base after participating in the Exercise Poseidon 2017 hosted by Romania.
More than 1 500 soldiers and ships from seven NATO member countries took part in this multinational exercise.
Poseidon 2017 which was organised by the Romanian Navy also brought to the port of Constanta the NATO Naval Group fighting against marine mines in the Mediterranean area designated as SNMCMG-2.
SNMCMG-2 was present in Constanta with some of the following vessels: ORP „Kontramiral X. Czernicki” (Poland), MH ESPS „DUERO” (Spain), MH TCG „ALANYA” and MH TCG „ANAMUR” (both fromTurkey), MH HS „EVROPI” (Greece) and DM30 Lieutenant Alexander Axente (Romania).
In Burgas Base the crew of BGS Priboy was welcomed by Adm. Malen Chubenkov, Commander of the Combat and Auxiliary Vessels Flotilla.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!