- Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service
- BULGARIA CHOOSE SWEDISH GRIPEN!
- More than 1000 paradrops from C-27 and C-130 were performed in "Thracian Spring-2017"
- Hellenic Navy participates in NATO Anti-Submarine Warfare Exercise “DYNAMIC MANTA 17”
- Spring Storm 2017 amphibious operations exercise in the Black Sea
- Bulgarian Naval Academy "Vaptzarov" photo feature: Annual Conference of Adm. Boyan Mednikarov, ANSYS seminar and visit to the Naval and Auxiliary Vessels Flotilla
- Bulgaria receives responses in fighter contest - GripenC/D,ex-US AF F-16A/B and second hand Italian Eurofighter are on the table
- Bulgarian Government launches tenders for two new ships
- Photo feature: Trident Jaguar 17 Exercise in Bulgaria and Norway
- "Thracian Spring-2017" in Bulgaria
On 15th March 2017 Bulgarian Navy minesweeper BGS Priboy under the command of Capt. III rank Hristo Ginev returned to Burgas Base after participating in the Exercise Poseidon 2017 hosted by Romania.
More than 1 500 soldiers and ships from seven NATO member countries took part in this multinational exercise.
Poseidon 2017 which was organised by the Romanian Navy also brought to the port of Constanta the NATO Naval Group fighting against marine mines in the Mediterranean area designated as SNMCMG-2.
SNMCMG-2 was present in Constanta with some of the following vessels: ORP „Kontramiral X. Czernicki” (Poland), MH ESPS „DUERO” (Spain), MH TCG „ALANYA” and MH TCG „ANAMUR” (both fromTurkey), MH HS „EVROPI” (Greece) and DM30 Lieutenant Alexander Axente (Romania).
In Burgas Base the crew of BGS Priboy was welcomed by Adm. Malen Chubenkov, Commander of the Combat and Auxiliary Vessels Flotilla.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!