- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
- H145M completes first flight with HForce weapon system
- Balkan Spartan 2017 Flying Practice of Military Transport Aviation Taking Place in Bulgaria
- Bulgarian Helicopter Joins Fire-fighting Efforts in Montenegro
- Bulgaria to start talks with Sweden over Gripen purchase
- A Bulgarian AS 565MB crashed into the Black sea
- Sickening footage shows tourist kick cleaner in the face - knocking her out and breaking her jaw
- Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service
More than 1000 day and night paradrops were performed in the period 15-23 March 2017 during the joint Bulgarian American Exercise "Thracian Spring-2017" which was conducted in the area of Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
The exercise featured the participation of Bulgarian MOD, Bulgarian Armed Forces, Bulgarian Ministry of Interior and USAF in Europe.
Bulgarian Air Force participated with Spartan C-27J aircraft while the USAF took part with C-130 aircraft. The "Thracian Spring-2017" exercise is organized
according to the Annual plan for joint Bulgarian American training in-country and abroad. Apart from C-27J aircraft representatives of 68th Special Forces Brigade
and the Maritime Special Intelligence Detachment participated in the exercise which contributed to the improvement of the operational compatibility according to
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!