- Karakachanov Will Work For Compulsory Military Service
- BULGARIA CHOOSE SWEDISH GRIPEN!
- More than 1000 paradrops from C-27 and C-130 were performed in "Thracian Spring-2017"
- Hellenic Navy participates in NATO Anti-Submarine Warfare Exercise “DYNAMIC MANTA 17”
- Spring Storm 2017 amphibious operations exercise in the Black Sea
- Bulgarian Naval Academy "Vaptzarov" photo feature: Annual Conference of Adm. Boyan Mednikarov, ANSYS seminar and visit to the Naval and Auxiliary Vessels Flotilla
- Bulgaria receives responses in fighter contest - GripenC/D,ex-US AF F-16A/B and second hand Italian Eurofighter are on the table
- Bulgarian Government launches tenders for two new ships
- Photo feature: Trident Jaguar 17 Exercise in Bulgaria and Norway
- "Thracian Spring-2017" in Bulgaria
Information provided by Bulgarian Navy Press Center
Photos by Kiril Todorov, Club OCEAN Naval Magazine
In the period 10-13th February 2017 the Spanish Navy frigate ESPS Almirante Juan de Borbón and the Canadian Navy frigate HMCS ST.JOHN'S are in Varna for a joint exercise with Bulgarian Navy.
The exercise called PASSEX will also feature the participation of Bulgarian Navy Corvette BGS RESHITELNI, Romanian Navy frigate REGELE FERDINAND and AS565MB Panther helicopter from Bulgarian CHAIKA helicopter base.
Before calling into Bulgarian port Varna the Spanish and the Canadian frigate participated in the Sea Shield 2017 exercise in Constanta, Romania together with USS Navy destroyer PORTER and Bulgarian frigate BGS SMELI. Sea Shield 2017 exercise was hosted by Romanian Navy in the period 1-10th February 2017.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/11 NEXT PHOTO