- The Questions Arising from the First Combat Encounter between Iran & Israel
- TO HELP NATO ALLIES GET OFF RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT, THE UNITED STATES SHOULD REVIVE DEFENSE LENDING
- Slovakia in Talks to Buy Either F-16s or Gripen Fighter Jets
- GALLERY: Patrol Ships of NATO are in Bourgas and Varna
- Russian Plane Crashes Near Moscow, Killing all 71 Aboard
- An incident with the Bulgarian Spartan military plane happened, in the course of a training maneuver on the ground at Graf Ignatievo Airport.
- The third 42, 300-ton bulk carrier ordered by Navigation Maritime Bulgare launched in Shanghai
- Russian Su-24 Fencer Jet Crashes Near Hmeymim Airbase In Syria
- Serbia's new MiGs are 28 years old, to enter service in 2018
- Israeli Air Force Held Large-scale Joint Exercise in Bulgaria
Information provided by Bulgarian Navy Press Center
Photos by Kiril Todorov, Club OCEAN Naval Magazine
In the period 10-13th February 2017 the Spanish Navy frigate ESPS Almirante Juan de Borbón and the Canadian Navy frigate HMCS ST.JOHN'S are in Varna for a joint exercise with Bulgarian Navy.
The exercise called PASSEX will also feature the participation of Bulgarian Navy Corvette BGS RESHITELNI, Romanian Navy frigate REGELE FERDINAND and AS565MB Panther helicopter from Bulgarian CHAIKA helicopter base.
Before calling into Bulgarian port Varna the Spanish and the Canadian frigate participated in the Sea Shield 2017 exercise in Constanta, Romania together with USS Navy destroyer PORTER and Bulgarian frigate BGS SMELI. Sea Shield 2017 exercise was hosted by Romanian Navy in the period 1-10th February 2017.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/11 NEXT PHOTO