- Opticoelectron’s product in service of Bulgarian police and special forces
- Turkish firms associated with the production of F-35, want to move to Bulgaria
- A Tender for UAVs for the Bulgarian army
- Bulgaria: President Rumen Radev's New Year's Address archive
- Washington wanted to learn the Russian secrets and bought 21 MiG-29 fighter jets
- PM Zaev: We Will Solve the Historical Issues with Bulgaria
- Unusual intercept in NATO
- Successful testing of an upgraded infantry fighting vehicle BMP-2M at Zmeevo range
- Leaked photos show new U.S. Army super cannon in stunning detail
- State Department Reprimanded Pakistan for Misusing F-16s, Document Shows
US and Greek ambassadors handed their letters of credence to President Rumen Radev.
The official ceremony of welcoming the two foreign diplomats took place at 10.00 am in front of the Presidency building. The National Guards Unit of Bulgaria participated in the event and paid tribute to the ambassadors.
The US ambassador arrived in Bulgaria on Wednesday. She is a career diplomat who studied at Georgetown and Princeton Universities. She is fluent in 9 languages, including two Balkan languages - Greek and Turkish. Herro Mustafa replaced Eric Rubin.