- Stronger Together
- Bulgarian Navy AS365N3 Dauphin delivered
- MiG-29 Fighter Crashed in Egypt
- Purchase for five additional F-16s for Romania approved
- Rumen Radev: Protecting the Republic of North Macedonia’s Air Space Is Bulgaria’s National Duty and Responsibility
- Airbus Fired 16 Employees on Suspicion of Espionage of German Military Programs
- Sofia and Washington Will Develop a 10-Year Plan for Co-operation In the Military Sphere
- Joint Statement by President of the United States Trump and Prime Minister Borissov
- PM Borissov Meets US President Donald Trump in Washington
- M Borissov: Bulgaria's National Security Is Guaranteed only within NATO
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is on official visit to the United States where he is meeting US President Donald Trump in Washington. The conversation of the two leaders will focus on the strategic partnership between the US and Bulgaria and the development of the bilateral cooperation, Bulgaria’s government press office announced.
An emphasis of the visit will be the strengthening of the mutually beneficial interests in the security sector in the context of the NATO partnership, as well as the cooperation in energy diversification.
Prime Minister Borisov is scheduled to have a meeting with representatives of the American business at the US Chamber of Commerce. The official Bulgarian delegation to the States also includes Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov, Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov and Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov.