- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
The two pilots - major Ilia Doichinov and cap. Petar Metodiev catapulted themselves out of the aircraft and have already returned to the Graf Ignatievo Air Base.
Police, military, firefighters and emergency workers were dispatched to the location immediately after the tip-off.
No victims or injured have been reported so far.
According to preliminary reports, the case involves aircraft participating in a joint Bulgarian-American flight training.
Eyewitnesses of the accident told journalists that the aircraft had been in flames during the plunge.
PHOTOS - Club WINGS MAGAZINE
Photos of the accident of the Bulgarian Mig-29 aircraft
MiG-29, board 11 - 5 minutes before the accident
Bulgarian defence ministar Angelov and gen.Popov after the accident