- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
Here’s a photo gallery of the new pictures, followed by photos from earlier searches.
Underwater robots have spotted part of the cabin, bodies and engines of of the Airbus A330 in the fourth attempt to find the crash site. They have still not found the aircraft’s “black boxes,” which would help confirm what caused the disaster.
France’s air accident investigation agency, the BEA, released the photos. This is the first wreckage found since the first phase of the search, which recovered 50 bodies and more than 600 pieces of the plane.