- Statement by Secretary Michael R. Pompeo: Bulgarian Judge Andon Mitalov is Invoved in Significant Corruption
- PM Borissov Replied to Radev: Only 3 Days ago he Said that the Cabinet is Working Fine
- President Radev Attacked the Government which "Acts against the Interests of Bulgarian Citizens"
- Herro Mustafa: Bulgarian to be Banned from Entering the US over Corruption
- After Brexit: Bulgarians Will be Able to Travel to the UK with an ID Card
- Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change
- TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae
- Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- GALLERY - AIR FORCE SCHOOL IN DOLNA MITROPOLIA REOPENS!
- Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
PLOVDIV, Bulgaria-- Soldiers with the 3rd Assault Helicopter Battalion, 1st Aviation Regiment, gave instructional training to members of the Bulgarian Special Forces August 19, 2019, at Kramova 24th Helicopter Airbase in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. The training covered safety and familiarity for paradrops from a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter in preparation for static line and freefall jumps.
Pilots, helicopter maintainers and ground assistance, alongside paratroopers from the Bulgarian Special Forces, will be working together for the paradrop exercise.