- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
Сп. „Клуб КРИЛЕ“, Н.Димов
U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft and Airmen assigned to the 510th Fighter Squadron, 31st Fighter Wing, Aviano Air Base, Italy, and Airmen assigned to the 435th Contingency Response Squadron, 86th Airlift Wing, Ramstein AB, Germany, are participating in the bilateral training exercise, Rapid Buzzard, with the Bulgarian air force at Graf Ignatievo AB, Bulgaria.
During the exercise, U.S. and Bulgarian air forces will conduct training enhancing our ability to rapidly deploy to remote locations and take command and control of the region.
These bilateral training exercises and deployments are designed to enhance partner interoperability, maintain joint readiness, and assure U.S. regional allies.