- Statement by Secretary Michael R. Pompeo: Bulgarian Judge Andon Mitalov is Invoved in Significant Corruption
- PM Borissov Replied to Radev: Only 3 Days ago he Said that the Cabinet is Working Fine
- President Radev Attacked the Government which "Acts against the Interests of Bulgarian Citizens"
- Herro Mustafa: Bulgarian to be Banned from Entering the US over Corruption
- After Brexit: Bulgarians Will be Able to Travel to the UK with an ID Card
- Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change
- TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae
- Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- GALLERY - AIR FORCE SCHOOL IN DOLNA MITROPOLIA REOPENS!
- Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
Another deployment of B-52H Stratofortress bombers is expected to arrive at RAF Fairford (UK) within several hours.
BRIG01 flight, a formation of four B-52H Stratofortresses, reported feet wet after they left the coastline of the USA. They each took 100,000 lbs of fuel from four tankers. The aircraft belong to the 2nd Bomb Wing based at Barksdale (LA). It is expected that all Stratofortresses will arrive at Fairford.
Further details of the deployment are scarce right now. We'll keep you informed.