- Statement by Secretary Michael R. Pompeo: Bulgarian Judge Andon Mitalov is Invoved in Significant Corruption
- PM Borissov Replied to Radev: Only 3 Days ago he Said that the Cabinet is Working Fine
- President Radev Attacked the Government which "Acts against the Interests of Bulgarian Citizens"
- Herro Mustafa: Bulgarian to be Banned from Entering the US over Corruption
- After Brexit: Bulgarians Will be Able to Travel to the UK with an ID Card
- Minister Goranov: BGN-EUR Exchange Rate Won't Change
- TASS: Bulgaria Declares Two Russian Diplomats Accused of Espionage Personae Non Gratae
- Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- GALLERY - AIR FORCE SCHOOL IN DOLNA MITROPOLIA REOPENS!
- Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
Bulgaria and Georgia to re-open Sofia-Tbilisi direct flight. This was made clear after a meeting between Transport Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov and Georgian Prime Minister Georgy Gakharia. The Transport Minister participated in the Silk Road forum, which brought together ministers, business representatives and experts in the Georgian capital, Tbilisi.
Will Bulgaria and Georgia Become China's Door to Europe.
2000 delegates from 60 countries participate in the Silk Road Forum in Tbilisi, Georgia. Transport and trade connectivity is being discussed by delegates. Bulgaria negotiates a direct Sofia-Tbilisi flight.
Rosen Zhelyazkov, Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications: There is such a desire on the part of a low-cost carrier, who said that the connection between Georgia and Sofia is of interest to him. So for tourism this will be extremely important.
Duplication of the Burgas-Batumi ferry was also discussed by Rosen Zhelyazkov, Georgian Prime Minister Georgy Gakharia and Economy Minister Natela Turnava.
Deputy Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia: Bulgaria may be Georgia's door to the European Union. We are both in the Black Sea region. The saying goes: the mountain protects, the sea connects. If we remove the last trade barriers, we will be equal players in the new Silk Road.
The turnover between Bulgaria and Georgia is half a billion dollars a year.
Georgia has a free trade agreement with the EU and China and is at the center of the Silk Road, China's large-scale $ 1 trillion investment program, which should link Asia and Europe to new trade routes.
Prime Minister of Georgia: Creating new transport and trade corridors between Europe and Asia is no longer just an opportunity but a necessity. Bulgaria is on the path of these corridors.
Religious and cultural tourism is the area with the highest development potential between the two countries. 15,000 Georgians visit Bulgaria, mainly the Bachkovo Monastery, which developed as a center of Georgian monasticism in the 11th century.