- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
- Инцидент с индонезийски УТС KAI T-50i Golden Eagle
- C-130 aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Fall
- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
A pair of Greek F-16 fighter jets on Friday escorted a US B-52 bomber operating in Syria as they flew over Cyprus, Kathimerini understands.
The three aircraft flew within the Nicosia FIR before parting ways, as the B-52 continued its track eastbound toward Syria. The Greek fighter jets returned to base on Souda Bay in Crete.
The long-range bomber took off from RAF Fairford in Gloucestershire, England, before it was joined by the two F-16s as it entered Greek FIR over the Ionian Sea.
It wIt was not known if the flight is part of a NATO or purely American operation.