- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
The director of “Air Force Foundation” ,the main organizer of the BIAF air show, major-general (ret.) Manev told “Club KRILE” (“WINGS”) aviation magazine that the famous WW II Me-109 will participate and FLY.
Here are the participants for the BIAF Air show:
- Swiss AF Pilatus PC-7 Team
- Sweden - JAS 39 C/D Gripen static and dynamic display;
- Germany - C-160 Transal (static); Cassidian - EADS 1:1 mock-up of EF2000 and Ме-109 (static and dynamic display); Two EF2000 from Luftwaffe may also participate;
- Italy EF2000 Typhoon II (static display);
- Israel - F-16 static and dynamic display;
Солидно е участието на съседните на България държави:
– Romania IAR 99 SOIM (static display) and C-27J (dynamic display);
– Serbia with private demo team with Galeb G2 ;
– Greece - T6 Texan II (static display);
- Bulgaria - MiG-29, MiG-21, Su-25, AS532AL Cougar, Mi-17, C-27J Spartan, An-2PC-9М and light aviation.
Russia still to confirm participation with MiG-29 OBT.
We do hope that the weather will be with us and we expect a GREAT AVIATION FEAST!