- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
Българският командир на полет Райна Косева беше един от пилотите, които успяха да кацнат на лондонското летище Хийтроу по време на изключително силните ветрове, предизвикани от бурята Сиара. Командирът Райна Косева има над 8000 летателни часа. Тя е и майка на три деца. Поздравления за Вас, командир Косева! Силата е във вас!
Bulgarian Commander Raina Koseva was one of the pilots who managed to land at London’s Heathrow airport during Storm Ciara’s extremely strong winds. Commander Raina Koseva has over 8,000 flying hours. She is also a mother of three children. Kudos to you Commander Koseva! The power is in you!