- Bulgarian Air Charter rebrands
- URGENT! AN APPEAL FOR HELP
- Tthe Aviation Museum re-opens on 1st of April
- Final upgraded Bulgarian Air Force Su-25 re-delivered
- Bulgarian Air Force An-30 finally gets major overhaul
- America's greatest pilot Chuck Yeager dies aged 97
- Vienna shooting: Gunman hunted after deadly 'terror' attack
- It’s a wrap: Thracian Viper 2020 in Bulgaria! (Photo and Video)
- First four upgraded Bulgarian Su-25s re-delivered
- Free Vipers for Bulgaria!
Source: Gen Jeff Harrigian
"Today, I had the opportunity to visit both U.S. and Bulgarian forces in Graf-Ignatievo Air Base, Bulgaria.
With the Bulgarian air force’s purchase of F-16 Block 70 aircraft, the interoperability of NATO
gets that much stronger.
Maintaining these partnerships is vital in our mission to safeguard the security of the NATO airspace…We will continue to work together in the defense of our nations and alliance."
Gen. Jeffrey L. Harrigian is the Commander, U.S. Air Forces in Europe; Commander, U.S. Air Forces Africa; Commander, Allied Air Command, headquartered at Ramstein Air Base, Germany; and Director, Joint Air Power Competence Centre, Kalkar, Germany. He is responsible for the air and missile defense of 29 NATO alliance member nations while commanding U.S. airpower across more than 19 million square miles. This area includes 104 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East, the Arctic, Atlantic and Indian Oceans, possesses more than a quarter of the world’s population and generates more than a quarter of the world’s gross domestic product.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!