- Final upgraded Bulgarian Air Force Su-25 re-delivered
- Bulgarian Air Force An-30 finally gets major overhaul
- America's greatest pilot Chuck Yeager dies aged 97
- Vienna shooting: Gunman hunted after deadly 'terror' attack
- It’s a wrap: Thracian Viper 2020 in Bulgaria! (Photo and Video)
- First four upgraded Bulgarian Su-25s re-delivered
- Free Vipers for Bulgaria!
- The commander of the USAFE visited Graf Ignatiewo AFB (Bulgaria)
- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
Source: Scramble Magazine
In November 2018, the Bulgarski Voenno Vzdushnu Sili (BVVS, Bulgarian Air Force) signed a contract for the major overhaul of fourteen Sukhoi Su-25K and Su-25UBK close air support aircraft by the 558th Aviation Repair Plant (558th) at Baranovichi (Belarus).
This contract was downgraded to eight aircraft, six single seat and two duals.
The first upgraded Su-25 was re-delivered on 21 september 2020 and the eight and final Sukhoi, Su-25K serial 254, was re-delivered on 11 February 2021.
All the Su-25s are wearing the splendid digital colour scheme.
Bulgaria Su 25K 3 320
With the re-delivery of the upgraded aircraft now finished, the Bulgarian Air Force will consider to send another six Sukhois, four Su-25K and two Su-25UBK, to Belarus for major overhaul. Overview upgraded and to be upgraded Su-25K/Su-25UBK:
Su-25K: 240, 246, 249, 252, 253 and 254
Su-25UBK: 002 and 095
To be upgraded
Su-25K: 195, 197, 230 and 255
Su-25UBK: 017 and 047