- Thracian Star 21 mission highlight
- Eight F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Star 21
- US Ambassador Mustafa visited the USS Ross in Varna
- Flight Recorder of Bulgarian MiG-29, which Crashed June 9, Has Been Recovered
- Condolences from US Emabassy to the family and friends of the perished pilot Major Terziev
- Bulgaria: Identity of Missing MiG-29 Pilot Revealed
- Breaking: Bulgarian Air Force MiG-29 Crashed into the Black sea
- MiG-29 fighter crashed in the Black sea during the "Shabla 21" live-fire tactical exercise
- Ambassador James Pardew passed away
- The U.S. Army apologized after 173rd Airborne Brigade soldiers ended up storming a civilian factory building during a recent training drill in Bulgaria.
Two-year-old Vladimir, who is the son of our colleague Private Georgi Velichkov, was diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous type of cancer - retinoblastoma of the right eye.
Urgent treatment is required at a specialized clinic in Switzerland and the child should leave within the next 10 days.
The cost offer for the treatment is still expected, but in all likelihood the amount will not be in the family's power.
Let's be empathetic and get involved according to our powers and options, to help them!
Please bring the funds raised to Vladimir's mother's bank account:
BG19STSA730000236540 7 SWIFT / BIC code: STSABGSF DSK Bank Holder: Gergana Plamenova Velichkova Tel.: 0894790440
Thanks in advance to everyone who will help little Vladi heal and have a happy childhood! Please share the post to give the child a better chance!