- Bulgaria: Identity of Missing MiG-29 Pilot Revealed
- Breaking: Bulgarian Air Force MiG-29 Crashed into the Black sea
- MiG-29 fighter crashed in the Black sea during the "Shabla 21" live-fire tactical exercise
- Ambassador James Pardew passed away
- The U.S. Army apologized after 173rd Airborne Brigade soldiers ended up storming a civilian factory building during a recent training drill in Bulgaria.
- Treasury Sanctions Influential Bulgarian Individuals and Their Expansive Networks for Engaging in Corruption
- Balkan Sentinel 21 EX in Bulgaria
- US B-52H and A Bulgarian MiG-29 Train Over Black Sea
- "Trojan Footprint-South - 2021" EX of Special Forces
- Multinational PASSEX exercise
Bulgarian Air Charter has decided to rebrand into European Air Charters to better reflect its operations. A first aircraft has already been spotted with the new titles. While we await a first photo, you can admire the photoshopping skills of the airline's communication team on how it looks.
The airline was founded in 2000 and mainly connects Burgas, Sofia and Varna with cities in Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Israel, Italy and Poland.
Its capacity is being sold via tour-operators only. The fleet consists today of six A320s and nine MD-82s.