- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
Pan.bg's readers know that the framework agreement was signed on 3rd of September during the BIAF 2011 air show dedicated to 100 years of Bulgarian aviation.
Signing of the annual contract for 2011 has been under question because of lack of finances. Although crippled from the Annual Contract funds was achieved at the cost of many compromises and strongly reduced financial resources. However, this contract will secure the ability of several aircraft to perform the primary mission of the Air Force - Air Policing.