- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
Pan.bg's readers know that the framework agreement was signed on 3rd of September during the BIAF 2011 air show dedicated to 100 years of Bulgarian aviation.
Signing of the annual contract for 2011 has been under question because of lack of finances. Although crippled from the Annual Contract funds was achieved at the cost of many compromises and strongly reduced financial resources. However, this contract will secure the ability of several aircraft to perform the primary mission of the Air Force - Air Policing.