- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
Text and photos - www.naval-acad.bg, by Georgi Nikolov
In the period 29th January – 2nd February 2017 the Chief of "Nikola Vaptsarov" Naval Academy Adm. Prof. Boyan Mednikarov participated in a maritime conference in Kuwait. The scientific conference was organized by the Kuwait Ports Authority and the Arab Academy for science, technology and maritime transport located in Alexandria, Egypt.
The conference has a long and interesting history. Among the regular participants are representatives of the maritime business, universities, education centers etc. For the past several years the organizers have been trying to extend the circle of participants. This year the motto of the conference was "Towards a sustainablle development of the ports".
The conference was accompanied by an exhibition of the shipbuilding industry, port management companies, maritime training and education centers etc.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!