- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
Bulgarian Navy representatives participated in the celebrations marking the 139th anniversary from the liberation of Bourgas, Bulgarian city and major port located on the Black Sea. The official ceremony was held on 6th February 2017 at 11:00 o'clock in front of the main building of Bourgas Municipality in Atanas Sirekov Square .
Apart from the representatives of the Navy the event also featured the participation of representatives of Bulgarian Land Forces, Bulgarian Air Force, local authorities, the orchestra of Bourgas Municipality, many citizens and guests.
The official ceremony was hosted by Capt. 1st rank Velko Velkov, Chief of HQs, Combat and Auxiliary Vessels - Naval Forces. The closing part of the program included a walking tour to the local monument of the Russian liberations.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!