- Bulgaria opts for more F-16Vs
- Thracian Summer 2021 military drill taking place in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria's Dronamics to partner with DHL in same-day cargo drone deliveries
- NATO ships exercise in the Black Sea
- Bulgaria: 555th FS F-16s fire munitions during Thracian Star 21
- Thracian Star 21 mission highlight
- Eight F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Star 21
- US Ambassador Mustafa visited the USS Ross in Varna
- Flight Recorder of Bulgarian MiG-29, which Crashed June 9, Has Been Recovered
- Condolences from US Emabassy to the family and friends of the perished pilot Major Terziev
Bulgarian Navy representatives participated in the celebrations marking the 139th anniversary from the liberation of Bourgas, Bulgarian city and major port located on the Black Sea. The official ceremony was held on 6th February 2017 at 11:00 o'clock in front of the main building of Bourgas Municipality in Atanas Sirekov Square .
Apart from the representatives of the Navy the event also featured the participation of representatives of Bulgarian Land Forces, Bulgarian Air Force, local authorities, the orchestra of Bourgas Municipality, many citizens and guests.
The official ceremony was hosted by Capt. 1st rank Velko Velkov, Chief of HQs, Combat and Auxiliary Vessels - Naval Forces. The closing part of the program included a walking tour to the local monument of the Russian liberations.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!