- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
On 19th February 2017 representatives of Bulgarian Navy participated in a special ceremony marking 144 years since the decease of national hero and revolutionary Vasil Levski.
The ceremonies were conducted in Varna and Burgas, the two biggest Bulgarian ports located on the Black Sea.
The ceremony in Varna was held in front of the monument of the national hero Vasil Levski located in the local Sea Park and featured the participation of Todor Jotov (Regional Governor), Ivan Portnich (mayor of Varna), Rear Admiral Mitko Petev (Commander, Bulgarian Navy), the Navy orchestra, former military, citizens and students. A special religious prayer dedicated to the national hero Vasil Levski was delivered by a representative of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church.
The ceremony in Burgas was held in front of the monument of the national hero Vasil Levski located in the local Sea Park and featured the participation of Vulcho Cholakov (Regional Governor), Dimitar Nikolov (mayor of Burgas), Flotilla Admiral Malen Chubenkov (Commander, Flotilla of Combat and Auxiliary Vessels - Bulgarian Navy), former military, citizens and students.
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/18 NEXT PHOTO