- URGENT! AN APPEAL FOR HELP
- Tthe Aviation Museum re-opens on 1st of April
- Final upgraded Bulgarian Air Force Su-25 re-delivered
- Bulgarian Air Force An-30 finally gets major overhaul
- America's greatest pilot Chuck Yeager dies aged 97
- Vienna shooting: Gunman hunted after deadly 'terror' attack
- It’s a wrap: Thracian Viper 2020 in Bulgaria! (Photo and Video)
- First four upgraded Bulgarian Su-25s re-delivered
- Free Vipers for Bulgaria!
- The commander of the USAFE visited Graf Ignatiewo AFB (Bulgaria)
Sailing yachts, motor boats, ferries or hydrofoils are normally the vessels which one would expect to see in the Greek port of Kavala when it comes to the transportation of tourists and passengers.
However the recent arrival of a semi-submarine is an interesting exception to that fact as well as a valuable addition to the local fleet.
Since January 2020 the semi-submarine "Nemo" painted in attractive red color is made available to tourists in Kavala by Thassosrentaboat company.
According to the schedule in February "Nemo" sailed out from port of Kavala up to three times per week. Her capacity is up to 12 passengers.
It is expected that in mid of May "Nemo" will be send to the island of Thassos.
Thanks to our reporter from Greece we have received several photos of "Nemo" which are a good contribution to our Kavala photo gallery below (photos 1-10).
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/85 NEXT PHOTO