- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
- Инцидент с индонезийски УТС KAI T-50i Golden Eagle
- C-130 aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Fall
- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
Sailing yachts, motor boats, ferries or hydrofoils are normally the vessels which one would expect to see in the Greek port of Kavala when it comes to the transportation of tourists and passengers.
However the recent arrival of a semi-submarine is an interesting exception to that fact as well as a valuable addition to the local fleet.
Since January 2020 the semi-submarine "Nemo" painted in attractive red color is made available to tourists in Kavala by Thassosrentaboat company.
According to the schedule in February "Nemo" sailed out from port of Kavala up to three times per week. Her capacity is up to 12 passengers.
It is expected that in mid of May "Nemo" will be send to the island of Thassos.
Thanks to our reporter from Greece we have received several photos of "Nemo" which are a good contribution to our Kavala photo gallery below (photos 1-10).
РАЗГЛЕДАЙТЕ ГАЛЕРИЯТА > > >
Navigate with the buttons down below to explore the gallery!
PREVIOUS PHOTO 1/85 NEXT PHOTO