- Bulgaria opts for more F-16Vs
- Thracian Summer 2021 military drill taking place in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria's Dronamics to partner with DHL in same-day cargo drone deliveries
- NATO ships exercise in the Black Sea
- Bulgaria: 555th FS F-16s fire munitions during Thracian Star 21
- Thracian Star 21 mission highlight
- Eight F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Star 21
- US Ambassador Mustafa visited the USS Ross in Varna
- Flight Recorder of Bulgarian MiG-29, which Crashed June 9, Has Been Recovered
- Condolences from US Emabassy to the family and friends of the perished pilot Major Terziev
дата: 06.07.2016 12:16
MBDA PRESS INFORMATION
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
MBDA, Europe’s leading missile and missile system company, invites you to attend its media briefings at the 2016 Farnborough International Airshow.
On display will be MBDA’s range of world leading missiles including those that will equip the F-35 and the Eurofighter Typhoon.
All timings are in British Summer Time.
Monday 11th July - 10:00 - Held at the Saab Experience
Meteor BVRAAM : Entry Into Service: Please join the Commander-in-Chief of the Swedish Air Force and the Chief Executive Officers of MBDA and Saab for a special event to mark the official entry into service with the Swedish Air Force of the Meteor Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM).
Tuesday 12th July - 09:00 - MBDA stand OE10
SPEAR: MBDA’s next generation precision strike weapon system is being designed for the F-35 strike jet. This briefing will provide an overview of the significant achievements from the recently completed Assessment Phase for the missile. Come along to learn more about this weapon and the milestones on route to the recent ?411 million development contract from the UK Ministry of Defence.
Wednesday 13th July - 09:00 - MBDA stand OE10
Brimstone: The multiplatform weapon. MBDA will be briefing on how the Brimstone missile is the one missile for fast jets, RPAS and helicopters. The presentation will include a briefing on trials activities undertaken with the AH-64E as part of MBDA’s proposal to be the surface attack missile for the British Army’s Future Attack Helicopter.
The MBDA stand (OE10) is located at the top end of the rows of chalets. Please enter by the front glass door.
.Access to the briefings will be to the right when you have passed through the doors.
We hope to see you there.