- Good News!: One of COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria is Cured
- Bulgaria’s Health Minister temporarily bans non-EU nationals from entering Bulgaria
- The armored vehicle project for Bulgarian Army might be restarte
- Crisis staff: 92 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: 26 departures, 28 arriving flights cancelled at Sofia Airport on March 18
- Aviation Museum-Krumovo is closed for the period of the state of emrgency
- Coronavirus: Bulgaria’s Parliament votes one-month State of Emergency
- Top 7 Most Stolen Cars in Bulgaria
- Coronavirus: International Fair Plovdiv postpones spring exhibitions
- Coronavirus: No new cases in Bulgaria, two firms to make protective clothing
Bulgaria climbed to 49th place in the 2019 Military Strength Ranking. Bulgaria is 11 positions up from last year.
Four of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council and India are occupying the first places. According to the site, the strongest army in the world continues to be the United States, followed by Russia, China, India and France. The top 10 are complemented by Japan, South Korea, the United Kingdom, Turkey and Germany.
Syria, Denmark and Azerbaijan are ranked just behind Bulgaria, while Uzbekistan, Ethiopia and Colombia are ahead of Bulgaria.
A total of 137 countries are in the ranking, with their military strength estimated on the basis of 55 different factors that allow smaller, but technologically advanced countries to compete with the larger armies in the world.