- German Defense Minister Commits to Buying F-18s to Replace Tornados
- RSF: Bulgaria again lowest in EU in media freedom ranking
- Wizz Air Canceled Today's Flights between Varna and London
- The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria took a decision to postpone the International Defence Exhibition “Hemus 2020” for late September - early October 2020
- US says Bulgaria can pay in instalments for future military acquisitions
- 53% Drop in Passengers at Sofia Airport
- THE VENETIAN FORTRESS PALAMIDI IN NAFPLIO (PHOTO GALLERY)
- The personnel of the Ministry of Defence and the Bulgarian Army fulfill their duties under conditions of anti-epidemic measures
- THE RED SEMI-SUBMARINE NEMO IN GREEK PORT OF KAVALA!
- NIMH: Snow in Most Parts of the Country
Members of the Serbian Air Force and Air Defence have successfully carried out live firing at air targets in the training area Shabla, Bulgaria. This concluded a ten-day bilateral military exercise of the Serbian and the Bulgarian Armed Forces "Autumn 2011" in which, together with their counterparts from the Bulgarian Air Force, members of the 250th missile brigade for AAA and 204 air brigade of the Serbian Armed Forces took part.
Joint live firing exercise of two armies, about seventy kilometres from Varna, was observed by the highest state and military leaders, among whom were Serbian President Boris Tadic and Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, the defence ministers of the two countries, Dragan Sutanovac and Anyu Angelov, Serbian Armed Forces Chief of Staff General Miloje Miletic and Bulgarian Army Chief of Defence Gen. Simeon Simeonov. Besides them, among the VIP guests were the Ambassador of Serbia to Bulgaria Alexander Crkvenjakov, foreign military representatives accredited in Bulgaria, Commanders of Air Force and Air Defence of the two armies and other senior military leaders.