- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
Members of the Serbian Air Force and Air Defence have successfully carried out live firing at air targets in the training area Shabla, Bulgaria. This concluded a ten-day bilateral military exercise of the Serbian and the Bulgarian Armed Forces "Autumn 2011" in which, together with their counterparts from the Bulgarian Air Force, members of the 250th missile brigade for AAA and 204 air brigade of the Serbian Armed Forces took part.
Joint live firing exercise of two armies, about seventy kilometres from Varna, was observed by the highest state and military leaders, among whom were Serbian President Boris Tadic and Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, the defence ministers of the two countries, Dragan Sutanovac and Anyu Angelov, Serbian Armed Forces Chief of Staff General Miloje Miletic and Bulgarian Army Chief of Defence Gen. Simeon Simeonov. Besides them, among the VIP guests were the Ambassador of Serbia to Bulgaria Alexander Crkvenjakov, foreign military representatives accredited in Bulgaria, Commanders of Air Force and Air Defence of the two armies and other senior military leaders.