- It’s a wrap: Thracian Viper 2020 in Bulgaria! (Photo and Video)
- First four upgraded Bulgarian Su-25s re-delivered
- Free Vipers for Bulgaria!
- The commander of the USAFE visited Graf Ignatiewo AFB (Bulgaria)
- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
- Инцидент с индонезийски УТС KAI T-50i Golden Eagle
- C-130 aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Fall
The course is now open for registration.
Given the significance of understanding crisis management as one of NATO’s core tasks, reaffirmed at the Wales Summit in 2014, this upcoming course is scheduled from 19 to 21 of May 2015.
This orientation course will provide extensive overview of NATO structures and guiding principles and will arm the participants with appreciation of the Alliance Crisis Management approach. Depth of knowledge is defined at level 200 – understand.
The course is accessible for NATO and Partner Nations. Both military and civilian attendees (OF-2 or higher) and their civilian equivalent from organizations and institutions that are or will be involved in their work with NATO and more specifically NATO Crisis Management, will find the course extremely valuable and useful.
Venue will be Shipka Hotel in Sofia, Bulgaria and the working language will be English. Security Clearance is not required.
The course will not take place with less than 10 participants and the maximum number of students could be up to 30.
Info package and Registration form for the course are available at the website of CMDR COE.