- Vienna shooting: Gunman hunted after deadly 'terror' attack
- It’s a wrap: Thracian Viper 2020 in Bulgaria! (Photo and Video)
- First four upgraded Bulgarian Su-25s re-delivered
- Free Vipers for Bulgaria!
- The commander of the USAFE visited Graf Ignatiewo AFB (Bulgaria)
- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
- Инцидент с индонезийски УТС KAI T-50i Golden Eagle
The two major events are scheduled to take place at Boyana Residence, Sofia, Bulgaria in the period 8-12 JUN 2015.
The Interagency Interaction Seminar will be held over the course of two days - 8-9 JUN, 2015. The keynote speakers of the seminar are Mr. Dimitar Kyumyurdzhiev – Deputy Minister of Defence, Mr. Guenter Bretschneider - Head of the CEPOS, IS, NATO HQ, RADM Chris Sadler - Reserve Deputy Director, Maritime Operations U.S. Fleet Forces Command and Col Vassil ROUSSINOV – CMDR COE Director.
The CMDR Interagency Interaction Seminar is an annual event which gathers subject matter experts, researchers and educators, planners and developers, consultants and various actors working in the crisis management and disaster response domain in order to promote a lively debate on these issues. This year, representatives of a total of 19 NATO and PfP nations will take part in the annual Interagency Interaction seminar.
Contributions have been sought from people active in any relevant field, and the seminar will be focused on key aspects, such as:
· Crisis Management and Disaster Response Policies and Interactions;
· Future Operations In Urban Environment;
· Best Practices in CMDR Education and Training.
Together with its annual seminar, the CMDR COE will host the Urbanisation Experiment Final Coordination Conference (FCC) and Experiment Control Training. The event is organized by HQ SACT and Urbanisation Working Group for the NATO Nations in order to carry out an Urbanisation Experiment. The FCC/Training session main goal is to update the progress of the Urbanisation Project, as well as to provide academic and military presentations on the subject.
The CMDR COE is looking forward to welcoming all participants in the two events. Their contribution and expertise will be highly appreciated.
The information has been taken from http://www.cmdrcoe.org