- Vienna shooting: Gunman hunted after deadly 'terror' attack
- It’s a wrap: Thracian Viper 2020 in Bulgaria! (Photo and Video)
- First four upgraded Bulgarian Su-25s re-delivered
- Free Vipers for Bulgaria!
- The commander of the USAFE visited Graf Ignatiewo AFB (Bulgaria)
- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
- Инцидент с индонезийски УТС KAI T-50i Golden Eagle
Bulgaria, US Preparations for Joint Air Training “Thracian Eagle 2016”
Photos - Nickolay Dimov - Club Wings Magazine
Eight F-15 C/D fighter jets from the 104th Fighter Wing of the Massachusetts Air National Guard training of Bulgaria's Graf Ignatievo Air Base for their participation in the joint Bulgarian-US air training “Thracian Eagle – 2016”
According to the plan for the preparation of the Bulgarian Air Force for 2016, the training continue until June 30.
The following Bulgarian aircraft take part in the training – MiG-29, Su-25, L-39ZA, C-27J Spartan, AS 532 AL Cougar, Mi-24, Mi-17 helicopters as well as units of the missile air defence.
The commander of Graf Ignatievo Air Base, Brigadier General Ivan Lalov head the air training.
The aim of the training is to improve the preparation of the Bulgarian air force personnel for the exercise of contemporary tactics, techniques and procedures and work in international environment.