- Thracian Star 21 mission highlight
- Eight F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft arrive in Bulgaria for Thracian Star 21
- US Ambassador Mustafa visited the USS Ross in Varna
- Flight Recorder of Bulgarian MiG-29, which Crashed June 9, Has Been Recovered
- Condolences from US Emabassy to the family and friends of the perished pilot Major Terziev
- Bulgaria: Identity of Missing MiG-29 Pilot Revealed
- Breaking: Bulgarian Air Force MiG-29 Crashed into the Black sea
- MiG-29 fighter crashed in the Black sea during the "Shabla 21" live-fire tactical exercise
- Ambassador James Pardew passed away
- The U.S. Army apologized after 173rd Airborne Brigade soldiers ended up storming a civilian factory building during a recent training drill in Bulgaria.
On Wednesday, US Army Europe’s commanding officer, Lieutenant General Ben Hodges, and the commanding officer of France’s army aviation, G?n?ral de Brigade Olivier Gourlez de la Motte, visited the UH-60 Black Hawk and AH-64 Apache on show here at Eurosatory.
General Hodges flew in from the NATO exercise Anakonda in Poland to visit the show and to reinforce the solidarity between the military forces of the two countries.
Recognising that France is currently focused more on domestic threats and those in the Sahel, General Hodges wished to “convey to the French that is important to our interests, too”.