- Bulgaria begins talks with Lürssen shipyard for two new warships
- Aero Vodochody sold to new joint venture
- An explosive ordnance disposal platoon of the Land Forces was evaluated as "Combat ready" to perform duty in the NATO Follow-on Force
- Bulgarian MoD wants to sell Mig-29s
- The first four Bulgarian pilots are to head to the USA for F-16 training
- Modernization projects of the Bulgarian Air Force
- Bulgaria drops quarantine for passengers from most European countries as of June 1
- Bulagarian Aviation museum at Krumovo/Plovdiv reopens on 20th of May 2020
- Russia's 9 May Victory Parade (Air) continues anyway
- Bulgaria Q1 2020 Budget surplus at 1.43B leva
This is the sickening moment a Swedish tourist is alleged to have kicked a maid in the face - breaking her jaw and knocking her unconscious.
Georg Ralph Sumberg allegedly launched his vicious assault after the hotel maid asked him in English what he wanted.
CCTV shows the 53-year-old man walking past the maid as she scrubs the floor at an upmarket hotel in Bulgaria.
They then exchange a few words before the maid appears to bend down to continue cleaning the floor.
But as she does he appears to kick her square in the face, knocking her to the ground.
He then casually walks away just as another hotel guests rushes to help the maid.
Prosecutors have released a video of the attack at the hotel in Slanchev Bryag ('Sunny Beach) resort as they appealed to keep him in custody ahead of his court date.
After the assault he just walks off
The maid was knocked unconscious and suffered a broken jaw
Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov will make a decision today as Sumberg appears in court charged with assault and hooliganism.