- America's greatest pilot Chuck Yeager dies aged 97
- Vienna shooting: Gunman hunted after deadly 'terror' attack
- It’s a wrap: Thracian Viper 2020 in Bulgaria! (Photo and Video)
- First four upgraded Bulgarian Su-25s re-delivered
- Free Vipers for Bulgaria!
- The commander of the USAFE visited Graf Ignatiewo AFB (Bulgaria)
- U.S. F-16s From Aviano AB Have Started Supporting NATO Enhanced Air Policing From Bulgaria
- The multinational live-fly exercise Thracian Viper 2020 ends today
- Bulgaria Hosts Multinational Flying Training Thracian Viper 2020
- NATO Allies Secure The Skies Over the Black Sea
This is the sickening moment a Swedish tourist is alleged to have kicked a maid in the face - breaking her jaw and knocking her unconscious.
Georg Ralph Sumberg allegedly launched his vicious assault after the hotel maid asked him in English what he wanted.
CCTV shows the 53-year-old man walking past the maid as she scrubs the floor at an upmarket hotel in Bulgaria.
They then exchange a few words before the maid appears to bend down to continue cleaning the floor.
But as she does he appears to kick her square in the face, knocking her to the ground.
He then casually walks away just as another hotel guests rushes to help the maid.
Prosecutors have released a video of the attack at the hotel in Slanchev Bryag ('Sunny Beach) resort as they appealed to keep him in custody ahead of his court date.
After the assault he just walks off
The maid was knocked unconscious and suffered a broken jaw
Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov will make a decision today as Sumberg appears in court charged with assault and hooliganism.